Log in to your account to enter or a review and/or access the results of the reviewing process. Editing of accepted contributions will be allowed once the program has been set.
If you have not yet created a user account, please do so now.
Please note that the Username and Password for past conferences did not transfer for 2024, thus all users wishing to submit an abstract will have to create a new account for PNCWA2024.
Usernames and passwords for the ConfTool system are not the same as for pncwa.org
Tentative PNCWA2024 Dates
March 1 – Abstract submittal deadline
May 12 – Authors notified
June 1 – Schedule published
June 15– Tentative registration open date
Abstracts must be submitted here by March 1, 2024
Please join us for PNCWA2024, the 2024 Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association Annual Conference and Exhibition in Boise, Idaho, September 8-11, 2024. This annual conference is the region’s largest water quality educational event with over 1,100 individuals attending last year!
- Limit abstracts to 350 words with concise title
- Notification of selections will occur in mid-May 2024.
- Selected speakers are expected to present in-person in Boise, ID.
- Presentations will be 30 minutes. Limited number of presentations may be extended to 60 minutes. If you strongly feel that your presentation should be 60 minutes, please make a note of that.
- Presenters are expected to register for the conference and pay registration fees.
We look forward to "Forging a Resilient Tomorrow" with you at PNCWA2024!
If you have any questions, please contact Conference Technical Chair, Embrey Bronstad- EBronstad@BrwnCald.com