Log in to your account to enter or a review and/or access the results of the reviewing process. Editing of accepted contributions will be allowed once the program has been set.
If you have not yet created a user account, please do so now.
Please note that the Username and Password for past conferences did not transfer for 2023, thus all users wishing to submit an abstract will have to create a new account for PNCWA2023.
Usernames and passwords for the ConfTool system are not the same as for pncwa.org—they are completely separate.
Tentative PNCWA2023 Dates
March 13 – Abstract submittal deadline
May 12 – Draft technical schedule version finalized
May 12 – Authors notified
May 26 – Final schedule published
June 15– Tentative registration open date
Abstracts must be submitted here by March 13, 2023
Please join us for PNCWA2023, the 2023 Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association Annual Conference and Exhibition in Tacoma, Washington, September 11-13, 2023. This annual conference is the region’s largest water quality educational event with over 970 individuals attending last year!
Please follow the guidelines below when submitting your abstract(s) for consideration:
- Limit abstracts to 350 words with concise title
- Notification of selections will occur in mid-May 2023.
- Selected speakers are expected to present in-person. Presentations will be either 30 or 60 minutes, as determined by the Conference Technical Committee. If you have a strong preference for presentation length, please note that in the "Remarks on This Contribution" section when submitting your abstract. We will do our best but cannot guarantee accomodation of your preference.
- Electronic copies of accepted presentations will be collected at the conference and shared on PNCWA website.
- Presenters are expected to register for the conference and pay all applicable registration and preparation fees.
- Less than 2/3 of the submitted abstracts are normally selected for the program.
We look forward to "Catalyzing a Sound Future for Water" with you at PNCWA2023!
If you have any questions, please contact Conference Technical Chair, Kristi Steiner- firstname.lastname@example.org