Log in to your account to enter or a review and/or access the results of the reviewing process. Editing of accepted contributions will be allowed once the program has been set.
If you have not yet created a user account, please do so now.
Please note that the Username and Password for past conferences did not transfer for 2021, thus all users wishing to submit an abstract will have to create a new account for PNCWA2021. Usernames and passwords for the ConfTool system are not the same as for pncwa.org—they are completely separate.
Tentative PNCWA2021 Dates
Feb 22 – Abstract submittal deadline
Feb 28 – Deadline for preconference workshop proposals from PNCWA Committees (full version)
Mar 9 – Notification of pre-conference workshop acceptance
Apr 5 – Draft technical schedule version finalized
Apr 13 – Authors notified
Apr 30 – Final schedule published
May 7– Tentative registration open date
Abstracts must have been submitted here, online, by February 22, 2021
Please join us for PNCWA2021, the 2021 Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association Annual Conference and Exhibition in Boise, Idaho, September 12-15, 2021. This annual conference is the region’s largest water quality educational event with over 970 individuals attending last year!
The following guidelines were to be followed when submitting your abstracts for consideration:
- Limit abstracts to 350 words and be concise in the title (75-character title is the max)
- Include a brief resume of all presenters (not all authors).
- Use normal formatting. Do not use all caps, etc.
- Notification of selections will occur in early April 2021
- Selected speakers are required to develop the abstract into 30-minute presentations and expect 10 minutes of Q&A.
- Electronic copies of accepted presentations will be collected at the conference.
- Presenters are expected to register for the conference and pay all applicable registration and preparation fees.
- Less than 2/3 of the submitted abstracts are normally selected for the program.
Please join us for PNCWA2021, the 2021 Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association Annual Conference and Exhibition in Boise, Idaho, Sep. 12-15, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact PNCWA at firstname.lastname@example.org.