Log in to your account to submit a contribution, enter or view reviews and access the results of the reviewing process.
If you have not yet created a user account, please do so now.
Please note that the Username and Password for past conferences did not transfer for 2019, thus all users wishing to submit an abstract will have to create a new account for PNCWA2019. Usernames and passwords for the ConfTool system are not the same as for pncwa.org—they are completely separate.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstracts must be submitted here, online, by February 15, 2019
Please join us for PNCWA2019, the 2019 Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association Annual Conference and Exhibition in Portland, Oregon, September 8-11, 2019. This annual conference is the region’s largest water quality educational event with over 970 individuals attending last year!
Please consider the following requests when submitting your abstracts for consideration:
- Limit abstracts to 300 words and be concise in the title (75-character title is the max)
- Include a brief resume of all presenters (not all authors).
- Use normal formatting. Do not use all caps, etc.
- Notification of selections will occur in early April 2019
- Selected speakers are required to develop the abstract into 30-minute presentations and expect 10 minutes of Q&A.
- Electronic copies of accepted presentations will be collected at the conference.
- Presenters are expected to register for the conference and pay all applicable registration and preparation fees.
- Less than 2/3 of the submitted abstracts are normally selected for the program.
Please join us for PNCWA2019, the 2018 Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association Annual Conference and Exhibition in Portland, Oregon, Sep. 8-11, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Rainey at email@example.com.