INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXHIBITORS, PRECONFERENCE WORKSHOP ORGANIZERS, AND ACCEPTED PRESENTERS
◼︎ EXHIBITORS: Call for Abstracts from confirmed Exhibitors for Mobile Sessions is open.
- For Mobile Session limit abstracts to 500 words and be concise in the title (75-character title is the max)
- Include a brief resume of all presenters (not all coauthors).
- Use good old fashioned normal formatting. Do not use all caps, etc.
Mobile Session Presenters will be required to develop the abstract into the following time sequence:
- 25-minutes per presentation total, each accepted presentation to be given three times back-to-back with 5 minutes in between, in the following sequence:
- 5 minutes: What are the firm’s credentials? What are the credentials/expertise of the presenter? What are the firm’s products?
- 15 minutes: Discussion by the presenter of a technical topic related to the technology
- 5 minutes: Q&A and general discussions
- 5 minutes: attendees travel to the next booth
Any handouts must be educational in nature and not product or proprietary pitches.
If you need assistance logging into the PCNWA Abstracts system, please contact Mike Rainey at email@example.com.
◼︎ WORKSHOP ORGANIZERS AND MODERATORS: Preconference Workshop should be edited to a uniform format and the system is open to do that. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
◼︎ MAIN TECHNICAL PROGRAM PRESENTERS: Program select abstracts may be edited within specific time frames. Please contact email@example.com for instructions.
Please join us for PNCWA2018, the 2018 Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association Annual Conference and Exhibition in Boise, Idaho, Oct. 21-24, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Rainey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online registration is closed.
New users cannot be registered at this time.