Please note that BAM website (www.bam.ac.uk) and BAM Conference Paper Submission Website (www.conftool.pro/bam2020) are not linked. In order to submit a paper (s) the submitting author is required to create an account on the BAM Conference Paper Submission Site.
Authors will be required to upload two files:
- 1st Upload: The first file should be uploaded by Friday 21st February 2020 as an anonymous file (for reviewing purposes). Please note the deadline is at 23.59
- 2nd Upload: If your paper is accepted, the second file should be uploaded after the reviewing process, by Wednesday 17th June 2020. This version will be treated as the final version of your paper to be included in the online conference proceedings; therefore we strongly advise the submitting authors of the accepted paper (s) to upload the final paper copy which should include identifying details of all authors.
- If you have submitted a paper to BAM2020 conference, please use the same login details to enter the site.
- If you are only reviewing papers, an automated email with your reviewer account login details will have been sent to you. If you have not received this email, please contact Lewis Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Once you are logged in, please click on “Enter and Edit Reviews” on section two, to start reviewing papers. Please complete all sections where necessary.
How to View Results
- Click on the link "Your submissions"
- Click on the link "Review Results"
Please note that authors will be about to review the result of their submission by mid-April.
Forgotten Your Login Details for the Submission Website?
Please use the following links to recover your login details:
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact the BAM office on 02073837770 or at email@example.com
Please note that only the user accounts of the programme committee and the reviewers were transferred from BAM 2019.
Other user accounts of the preceding event were not transferred
. All other users will have to create a new account
for this event.
What is your e-mail address? You can enter your user name if you have an account.
Do you already have a password?